These couplers are a direct replacement for the standard sized coupler mounted on many models of skid steers and attachments.
These are NOT light duty couplers. The sturdy design of heavy duty TopLine couplers have become well known for their durability and ability to withstand rugged conditions.
Our coupler sizes fit many models of: Bobcat, John Deere, CAT, Kubota, New Holland, CASE, JCB, Thomas, Gehl, Volvo, and ASV skid steers.
There are designed for high-pressure applications in agricultural and industrial applications, like pumps, hydraulic jacks, etc.
- Interchanges with Enerpac A-630
- Heavy Duty design. Rated at over 5076 PSI
- Push-connect locking sleeve design
- Exceeds ISO 16028 standards
- Corrosion-resistant zinc plating
- No air inclusion during disconnection
- Heavy knurled sleeves for non-slip grip
- High Flow design to power High-Performance Attachments
- Model number: TL80
- Coupler Body Size: 1/4"
- Coupler Thread Size: 1/4" NPT
- Maximum Pressure 10,000 PSI
- Burst Rating 32,000 PSI
- Coupler Material Type: Steel
- Coupler Plating Type: Corrosion-resistant trivalent zinc
This set includes:
- 1 Male Coupler
- 1 Female Coupler
- 2 Protective Dust Caps
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
- Enerpac A-630
- Dnp PVM Series
- Safeway S30 Series
- Snap Tite 76 Series
- Stucchi IVHP Series
- Parker 3000 Series
- Perfecting T Series
We aim to be your #1 source for high quality skid steer & ag hydraulic quick connect couplers and accessories.
This item has a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Return Policy: If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return unused item for a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping charges, within 60 days of purchase date.
If you have any questions about this item, feel free to contact us
Check back often for more skid steer products and solutions.